Total Pageviews

Friday, December 7, 2012

darlin' fool

All the times we'd look around big search through a bastard town - no dreams or drinks for money no time to roll away the stone - all the rhymes we'd toss around sing your songs and laugh it down - was there ever a chance that we would back away from the fall? too many lights, I can't see, too many ways to kill this devil in me - I once had the spirit but that was long ago - Darlin' Fool, took me forever to believe in you, we look forever for a love that's true - give me the word and i will die for you - I love you, give you a love that you will never lose, and I will never turn my back on you - give me a chance and I will see it through...my darlin' fool - stop this bloody free for all - there are no more heroes within these walls - protect your loved ones from the call of animals and sin - I remember when I first saw your face, the world allows you just one taste - leads you on a hopeless chase for the rest of your days... - too many lights, I can't see, too many ways to kill this devil in me - I once had the spirit, it's a fading memory- Darlin' Fool, took me forever to believe in you, we look forever for a love that's true - give me the word and i will die for you - I love you, give you a love that you will never lose, and I will never turn my back on you - give me a chance and I will see it through...my darlin' fool - I wish that we could just fall asleep - cool pillows and a summer breeze - endless dreams, forever free from this reality - feed your star, anticipate a pistol shot a little late we're nothing but a fisher's bait been cast into the sea too many lights, I can't see, too many ways to kill this devil in me - I once had the spirit it wasn't meant to be - Darlin' Fool, took me forever to believe in you, we look forever for a love that's true - give me the word and i will die for you - I love you, give you a love that you will never lose, and I will never turn my back on you - give me a chance and I will see it through...my darlin' fool -

No comments:

Post a Comment